Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (5)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a way to spotlight the new reads you have picked up this past week.

Reviews:


Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden (Bethany House Publishers) GoodReads
Snow on the Tulips by Liz Tolsma (Booksneeze)
Whispers from the Shadows by Roseanna M. White (Harvest House Publishers)
Bought:

 The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer
Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden

Rewards:

Skip Rock Shallows by Jan Watson (Tyndale House Publishers)

I received this book through the Tyndale Rewards program (sponsored by Tyndale Publishers). You can earn points for doing surveys, helping with focus groups, or even just having a birthday. If you want to check it out, just Click Here

10 comments:

Ganise C. said...

I've read all of those books you bought this week. I'm curious to know which one.s. you've read and enjoyed. :) The Doctor's Lady is a very favorite of mine. And Short-Straw Bride and Against the Tide are GREAT!

Happy reading, Katie!

Kate said...

I'm behind on some books! :-) I love Karen Witemeyer and her writing. It's fun. I can't wait to read Short-Straw Bride. I picked up Against the Tide after I finished Into the Whirlwind. I'm looking forward to reading them all. I keep hearing great things about them. I will let you know.

Thanks! Happy reading to you as well.

Shane Morgan said...

Really nice haul. Happy reading & enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

following via bloglovin, twitter & fb

http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-49.html

Kate said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward reading through them. :-)

Thanks for the follow and for the link.

Christy Mullins said...

Great Haul! I really need to read To Kill a Mockingbird.

Happy Reading & Thanks for stopping by :D

Jillyn said...

Lovely books this week. Enjoy them!

My STS.

Saru Garg said...

Awesome haul! I can't wait to read To Kill a Mockingbird! Enjoy! :D

Kate said...

@Christy, Thanks. I'm glad I'm not the last person who hasn't read it. :-) Thanks for stopping by!

Kate said...

@Jillyn, Thanks! I hope to. :-) Thanks for stopping by.

Kate said...

@Saru, Thanks! I hope to read TKaM soon. Thanks for stopping by!