Happy New Year and Reading Goals

January 1, 2014

Happy Happy Happy New Year everyone!! I hope 2014 is a wonderful year filled with many blessings and happy memories to be made!

I'm looking forward to 2014. It's a big birthday year for me and I can't wait! There is much promise and hope for a year at the beginning and I'm looking forward to what this year has to bring.

I'm not one for resolutions. Never have been, but I do like making goals....ok, that's only half true. I really only like to make reading goals on New Years. That is the main reason this blog started 2 years ago this very day! Happy Blogiversary to me! There will be some fun GIVEAWAYS, so stay tuned. 

I'm chasing the rabbit trail...for 2014 I'm going to set the biggest goal yet for reading. I know I can reach since I hit it in 2013. Last year, I shot for 55. I passed it. I then reset it for 75. I passed that one too. I read 112 books. So for 2014, I'm setting my goal at 100.

What are your reading goals for the year?

4 comments

  1. Happy New Year Kate! Looking forward to lot's of good reading and many good book blog posts, including yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdie, Thank you so much! I hope the year is filled with many good books for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.