Bout of Books 10: Day 2 Update/ Day 3 Challenge

May 14, 2014

Bout of Books

Update:
Pages Read: 183
Books Completed: 1
Total Pages Read: 316
Total Books Finished: 1
Finished: A Perfect Pet for Peyton (A short read but added to my page count)
Reading: Daisies Are Forever

I haven't been able to read as much as I had hoped, but I'm reading.


Challenges:
Book Pairings
If you like The Hunger Games, The Safe Lands by Jill Williamson would pair well. Both are dystopian settings in a futuristic, strongly government controlled societies.

If you like the Outlander series, The Healer of Carthage by Lynne Gentry would be an enjoyable story. Both are about time traveling medical personal who have loves in a different era...and if you like time travel in general, Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren is another one.

2 comments

  1. My favorite time travel romance novel of the moment is Bee Ridgeway's The River of No Return. Well work checking out. I'd better stop now, I love time travel books...

    Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anmiryam, Thanks for the suggestion! I will check it out. I do like time travel stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.