Top Ten Tuesday: Waiting on my TBR shelf

May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week features a book related topic that allows you to spotlight your Top Ten.


Topic:
Pick Your Topic

Since this was a free week, I thought I would go with the Top Ten Books I look forward to reading.

My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren
So Shines the Night by Tracy L. Higley
 A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander
Larkspur Cove by Lisa Wingate
Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar
The Well by Stephanie Landsem
Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
Gods & Kings by Lynn Austin
The Selection by Kiera Cass

I have all of these stories sitting on my TBR shelf. I can't wait to read them when I finally have a little extra time. A couple of these authors are new to me, but the rest I have read and loved and can't wait to read these books.

What is your Top Ten this week?

7 comments

  1. I can't believe that I've only heard of The Selection on your list. I enjoyed The Selection, I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so many good ones! Can't wait to hear what you think on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to start The One... the 3rd book in the Selection series <3 them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Topic! I've only read The Selection on this list - it was entertaining :)


    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read The Selection on this list but a few are on my TBR list too. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Happy reading, Kate. There are some great ones in that TBR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read The Selection, but I know a lot of people love it. I remember liking Shades of Milk and Honey. too.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.