Stacking the Shelves (55)

August 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Each week offers the opportunity to spotlight the books you got this past week. They can be the books you received for a review, bought, borrowed, or won.

Review:
The Last Witness by Glenn Meade (Howard Books)

Bought:
 Awakening by Tracy Higley
Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen
Love in the Balance by Regina Jennings

 It was another fantastic week of books. A new surprise book by an author I like and bargain book deals mixed with a coupon! I raided the book shelves. 

How was your week?


2 comments

  1. Enjoy Princess Ever After (and all your books), that is one of my contemporary faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rissi, Thanks! I"m looking forward to it! I remember hearing a lot of praise over it. I had to grab it when I saw it one sale. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.