20 Things You Don't Know About Me Blog Tag

September 10, 2014

I was recently tagged by Ganise over at Reves Bleus in the 20 Things Tag. It looked like a lot of fun!
So, here is my 20.

Question 1: How tall are you?
I'm 5'7"...give or take a quarter of an inch or two. 
 
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
 Hmmm, none that I know of. I'm pretty open.
 
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
 I would have to say people who troll and post ads for things that aren't related to anything on the blog.
 
Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
 Driving and the person in front of me not going at least the speed limit. If it is a speed limit of 50, 41 is not appropriate. You will get yourself and possibly me hurt.
 
Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
 Christmas! I love Christmas music and could listen to it all year...well, I kind of do.
 
Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
She did my blog design and I love it!
 
Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
 Free time? What's that?! Ha...ok, my free time is limited, especially when I'm alone. But in the blue moon instances, I have to say read or watch non kid friendly movies.
 
Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
 I love to bake, so cookies, brownies, and cakes. I'm not a fan of salty food.
 
Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
 Oh, yes. A few. I can't imagine life without pets. They are awesome. I have 2 cats and a big mongrel dog that thinks he's little.
 
Question 10: What are your number one favorite non-fiction and fiction books?
 This question is just rude...having to pick just one? Picking one favorite is like trying to pick a favorite child. Not going to happen. Let's just say there are a lot of both kinds of books I enjoy. :-)
 
Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
 I love makeup, it makes me look alive. I'm forever grateful for these wonderful products. I love my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. The light colors are perfect for my eyes. Also my Cover Girl foundation stick, it has cover many unfortunate spots.
 
Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
 Embarrassment is not something I've felt in a long time. After having a kid, everything kind of goes out the window.
 
Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what 
would it be?
 Lemonade...it's heavenly and so refreshing in the summer which seems to want to hang around for always.
 
Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
 Do you know how hard this question is?? I love movies almost as much as I love books.
You've Got Mail, Pride & Prejudice (Kira Knightly), LotR, The Hobbit, anything from Marvel, almost anything from Mel Brooks, Gone with the Wind, Disney....the list could go on and span many genres.
 
Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
 I think I was a mix between the geek (history nerd) and loner.
 
Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 I think I would love to live in Scotland or England. Both have such a rich history.
 
Question 17: PC or Mac?
 Both? I like both.
 
Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
 Hahaha! Oh, it's been a long while for any of that.
 
Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
 Right now, Tom Hiddleston. He's awesome...he's British!
 
Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with? 
Hmm,  I've met so many wonderful girls through blogging...can I say all of them?

Now I would like to Tag Melanie and Shannah...I've seen several others tagged already. :-)


Participation rules 

1. Copy and paste the questions below and then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.

2. At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3. Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you’ve hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4. Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!

Question 1: How tall are you?
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Question 5: What’s your favourite song?
Question 6: What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
Question 7: What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Question 8: What’s your favourite junk food?
Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Question 10: What are your number one favourite non-fiction and fiction books?
Question 11: What’s your favourite beauty product?
Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Question 14: What’s your favourite movie?
Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Question 17: PC or Mac?
Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Question 19: Favourite celebrity?
Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with? 


**This blog post is a part of the ’20 Things You Might Not Know About Me’ Blog Tag started by April from Blacksburg Belle. She began this blog tag experiment to build community among creatives, help us bloggers to connect more and get to know each other better. This month’s topic is all about sharing just a little too much information about yourself. If you’d like to participate or want more info, check out the beginning post right here.**


5 comments

  1. So fun, Katie!

    Height : You're quite tall!

    Music : Ooh! Christmas music. Have you heard this one? I like it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSWdIp4d2Kk

    Junk Food : Yes. Cookies - especially chocolate ones -, brownies are irresistible.

    Makeup : Cool!

    Embarrassment : That's funny :-)

    England and Scotland : Very nice choices. Have you heard Five Days in Skye? It's so good and set in Scotland. I have a strong feeling you'd like it. I did. Enormously. (Think of a hero that is similar to Carl Von Richard in A Noble Groom - which I remember you liking a lot! :)

    So enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. read not HEARD Five Days in Skye (by Carla Laureaono) sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganise, I have heard that song... it's beautiful! I love all of MWS Christmas music.

    And I need to read Five Days in Skye. It's on my list. And yay! Love that he is like Carl from A Noble Groom. He is my favorite. :-)

    I tell you, chocolate is just amazing. Brownies..I made some last night. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything Marvel? Yes, please!

    Loved reading this, Kate. Nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Always so much fun to read this! I'm so with you on not driving the speed limit. It should be a crime. I feel like driving is often the thorn in my side - people simply don't know how to do it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.