Stacking the Shelves (63)

October 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Each week offers the opportunity to spotlight the books you have gotten this past week.

This was one of those weeks I was reminded about the books I have requested for review...they all have come in this week. :-)

Review:
A Matter of Heart by Tracie Peterson (Bethany House)
Keepers of the Covenant by Lynn Austin (Litfuse Publicity)
A Lady at Willowgrove Hall by Sarah E. Ladd (Litfuse Publicity)
God's Daughter by Heather Day Gilbert (From the Author)
 The Legend of St. Nicholas by Dandi Daley Mackell (Zonderkidz)


It's been a fun week for me. How was your book week?

5 comments

  1. God's Daughter definitely has a very intriguing title Kate, and that made me extremely curious.
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your new babies!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy Christmas books! I'm starting to see them more and more. Enjoy all of your new books! :)

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you are prepping for the holiday reads! A Lady at Willowgrove Hall & God's Daughter look interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.