Top Ten Tuesday: Rereads

November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week a book related topic is featured that offers you the opportunity to spotlight you Top Ten.

Topic: 
Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

I'm a lover of rereading books. I have my usuals from from when I was much younger and I've added to the list since. I have my favorites per category; series, author, or standalone. They are my tried and true.

Series:
Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Authors:
 Kristen Heitzmann
Stephen Bly
Jody Hedlund

Stand Alone Novels:
 Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara


When ever I have free time for reading (no reviews waiting or anxiously awaited new releases), you can bet I will dive back into these pages pretty quickly. It doesn't matter how many times I've read these books, they always feel new to me. 


What about you? What books do you like to dive back into?


2 comments

  1. I want to re-read the Laura Ingalls Wilder series so bad! And Killer Angels! That's one of my all time favorite books. :)
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't go wrong with either of those. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.