Kid Favorite Friday: Christmas Part 1

December 12, 2014

I'm back with another round of Kid Favorite Friday. I've missed this feature and I'm so glad to be doing it again.

We're back into the Christmas season. Time as has flown. This year, since I'm getting a late start into this feature, I was going to focus on two weeks of Christmas, and also a feature on some Hanukkah books as well.

Let's get started!

I just recently read some wonderful Christmas books with my littles and wanted to share them right off the bat.


 The Legend of St. Nicholas by Dandi Daley Mackall
The First Christmas Ever Illustrated by Dennis Jones


These have become new additions this year to the ever growing Christmas book pile. Have you found any new books to enjoy at Christmas or do you like to stick to your favorites? What are your go to favorites?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.