February Photo Challenge: Week 2

February 13, 2015

Back again with another week of pictures. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Valentines...except for the 50% off chocolate the day after, but it has been fun taking these pictures. If you want to join in, you sill can. #Feb15BookChallenge

 Day 5: Red Books

Day 6: Love This Book
I would pull one book out, then others would jump out. So...here are a few I love.

Day 7: Book & Flowers

Day 8: Book Heart

Day 9: Book & Candle
A bit of cheat with my LED candles. :-)

Day 10:Pink & White

Day 11: Favorite Literary Date

 Anyone else participating?

What is your favorite literary date?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.