VeggieTales: Noah's Ark...A Special Family Christian In-Store Event!

February 25, 2015

It's not a secret that I love VeggieTales. To show my age, I remember when they first came out on VHS. Now my kiddo is a fan and we own all of the DVD's... out to date. So it's safe to say, I'm very excited about the newest video coming out! And you can't top Noah! It's bound to be a fantastic story.

To celebrate the new release, Family Christian Stores are having a special in store event!

Here is just some of the fun things they have will have to look forward to!


On Saturday Feb. 28, VeggieTales will be releasing their newest movie Noah onto DVD!  It will be available for purchase at all Family Christian locations on the 28th.  Arrive at 10 am and catch the premiere showing of this DVD in the kids section…plus, there will be fun and games!  And BONUS, we are having a Mega One Day Only sale on the 28th…everything in the kids dept. will be 30% off!

New video and a sale! That's a great day all around. I know I will try to be there, hope you will too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.