Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Gift Guide for the Contemporary Lover

November 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.


Topic:
Holiday Gift Guide for Contemporary Books
We all know people who like certain genres. Recently, I focused on books that are Biblical based, Civil War based, and just Historical. I have yet to feature Contemporary based books. So, with the Christmas coming, here are the books I would buy for the people who love Contemporary stories. 

 


1. The Promise by Beth Wiseman
3. Friend Me by John Faubion
4. Always On My Mind by Susan May Warren

 
 5. All My Belongings by Cynthia Ruchti
6. The Dandelion Field by Kathryn Springer
7. Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter
8. The Last Witness by Glenn Meade
9. Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade
10. Submerged by Dani Pettrey
11. Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
 
 I would recommend any of these books to any one looking for a good contemporary read. 

What would you recommend for a gift this holiday season?

1 comment

  1. Melissa Tagg! Becky Wade! Dani Pettrey! All favorites and books I love to see on this list, Kate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.