Top Ten Tuesday: Movie Freebie

November 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten. 

Topic:
Movie Freebie

For this topic, to keep it book related (and because if I had to pick my favorite movies, I would be all over the place), I'm going with books that I think would make great movies.
And by great movie, it plays out exactly like a book. :-) 

Ok, make this books I wish could be turned into series or mini-series movies. That would work. Outlander and Game of Thrones have proven it is doable. 


 Each and everyone of these stories was fantastic while reading them. They were vivid and detailed to the point where, when I read them, I watched them unfold in my imagination and they were gorgeous! I could see each of these books transferring to the screen.


 What is your Top Ten this week? Did you focus on books or movies?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.