Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Contemporary Fiction

February 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. 
Each week features a bookish related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten. 

Topic:
Favorite Top Contemporary Fiction

I changed up the topic a little and decided to feature something I haven't focused on a whole lot. I love historical fiction, but I wanted to feature some of my favorite Contemporary Fiction this week. 



1. Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade
2. A Broken Kind of Beautiful by Katie Ganshert
3. The Promise by Beth Wiseman
4. The Last Witness by Glenn Meade
5. Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter
6. The Dandelion Field by Kathryn Springer
7. Chateau of Secrets by Melanie Dobson
8. When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren
9. Submerged by Dani Pettrey
10. Dear Mr. Knightley by Kathrine Reay


What is your Top Ten this week?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.