Top Ten Tuesday: Birthday Special

April 25, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 
Each week features a book related topic that offers the ability to spotlight your Top Ten. 

Topic:
Birthday Special

Ok, so...I decided to change up the theme for the week, since tomorrow is my birthday. I wanted to feature books that have just been so fun, it's almost a celebration reading them. I'm not much for birthdays, but I love books, so why not celebrate books!

 1. A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund
2. After a Fashion by Jen Turano
3. The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
4. Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
 5. Honor by Lyn Cote
6. Rules of Murder by Julianna Deering
7. Prelude for a Lord by Camille Elliot
8. Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade
 9. A Match of Wits by Jen Turano
10. The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn  by Lori Benton
11. A Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson

Each and everyone of these books had something fun and upbeat about them and was just fun to read in one way or another. They are all different genres, but they all had something in common, in that I would reread them all again.

What was your Top Ten this week?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.