Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Lovin' Day 5: A Whole Lot of Shakin' Going On


Day 5: Today's Discussion is.....Book Shimmies

Share your progress – How many books have you read so far? Have you gotten off track? What are your plans for the rest of the read-a-thon?

Books Read: 2

 Currently Reading: 1













So far I'm right on track with my goals. I wanted to read these 3 books for the Read-A-Thon, so I think I have stayed on track. With there being 2 more days till the end, I might be able to squeeze in one more book and that would take me 1 above my goal. Time shall tell!

The only plans I have for the rest of the Read-A-Thon is to just read and enjoy it.

As far as challenges, I've participated in 3 and I've skipped 2, as of today.


Daily Challenge: Cover Title Scramble
Hosted by Love. Life. Read 

This is is such an interesting idea, however, my poor dyslexic brain has a hard time trying to figure it out. So, I'm skipping this challenge, but I will show y'all an example....one that I was able to figure out. :-)

From:
May Titles-
7) tols  dan   dfnuo = Lost and Found

How is everyone else fairing during the Read-A-Thon?
 

6 comments:

libbysfunbooks said...

Yay for being on track with your goals! Good job!!!

crossstitchyourheart said...

Way to go keeping up with your goal, I love how the readathon is such a great motivator to read. Good luck getting the last book read (although it sounds like you'll have no problems)!

alwayslostinbooks said...

Congratulations on your progress so far and god luck with the rest of your goals. :D How did you like your books?

Kate said...

Thanks!
And thanks for stopping by!

Kate said...

Thanks! I've liked them a lot. The ones I've finished were both 5/5. That's why I was able to finish them so quickly. They sucked me into their story. :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

Kate said...

It really is a good drive to read. It's a lot of fun to have a challenge to read a certain amount in a specific time.
I know I can finish Torrent, a 4th, it's still questionable, but no matter what, it's been fun!
Thanks for stopping by!