Stacking the Shelves (11)

September 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a way to highlight the new books you have gotten this past week, either bound or digital form. They are the books you have either bought/borrowed, received for review, or won.

It's been a good week for books. It's been quiet on the review front, which is ok. It's given me time to get caught up. And I was able to get a few books I've been looking forward to!

Review:
Skull Creek Stakeout by Eddie Jones (Zonderkidz)

Bought:
 Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes
Love's Awakening by Laura Frantz
The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund


What new books have you gotten this week? Have you gotten any long awaited releases?

2 comments

  1. Skull Creek Stakeout looks like a read I'd enjoy. I have too look it up.
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ula, Thank you for stopping by!
    Skull Creek Stakeout ended up being ok...It could have been better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.