Top Ten Tuesday: Top Fall TBR

September 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week features a book related topic, and you have the ability to highlight your Top Ten!

Topic:

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

I love this topic! This will be a longer version of Waiting on Wednesday. There are quite a few books I'm looking forward to this fall. It's going to be hard to narrow it down to ten!

1. Glittering Promises by Lisa T. Bergren
Publication Date: October 1st, 2013

2. Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay
Publication Date: November 5th, 2013

3. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Publication Date: October 8th, 2013

 4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
 Publication Date: October 22nd, 2013



5. Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren
Publication Date: November 2013

Sadly no cover yet....

The fifth and final installment in my River of Time Series, following Waterfall, Cascade, Torrent, Bourne & Tributary. Find out what has happened to our beloved characters, making their way in medieval Italy, as they encounter the plague, continue to battle with Firenze, and weather medieval life…forever.

6. City on Fire by Tracy L. Higley
Publication Date: September 17th, 2013


7. Stranded by Dani Pettrey
Publication Date: September 1st, 2013


8. Beloved by Robin Lee Hatcher
Publication Date: September 24th, 2013


9. The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
Publication Date: November 19th, 2013


10. The Courier of Caswell Hall by Melanie Dobson
Publication Date: September 1st, 2013


So, what are the books you are looking forward to this Fall? What are the ones you just can't wait on?

6 comments

  1. I absolutely loved Stranded and I can't wait to read Deluge, The Captive Maiden, Glittering Promises, and Allegiant. I'm also looking forward to Th Courier of Caswell Hall! Hope you enjoy a fall full of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbi, I have Stranded on my shelf waiting for me. I'm excited to read it! So many fantastic books are coming out. I hope you enjoy the fall releases as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe I forgot Allegiant. Great list!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! I picked up a Bergen book not long ago (BREATHE, I think) and really need to make time to read it. I think I'll really like her books.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ula, Thanks! Allegiant has been a long wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, Thanks! I hope you enjoy it! Breathe is on mt TBR. Her books are wonderful and fast paced!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.