Super Six Sunday: Favorite Couples

October 20, 2013

Super Six Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Bewitched Bookworms. Each week features a book related question and can highlight your Super Six!

Topic:
Super 6 Favorite Book Couples

I love this topic! I have been introduced to so many new couples this year that I have really enjoyed.

1.Morrow Little & Red Shirt
Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
Morrow Little and Red Shirt are such fascinating characters. She grows through out the story as she learns more about Red Shirt and Red Shirt is just great!

2. Carl Richards & Annalisa Werner
A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund
Annalisa is a lover of fairy tales and Carl is a man who believes that every woman should be treated as a lady. Their story just makes you sigh!

3. Lydia Pallas & Alexander Banebridge
Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
Lydia and Bane have such an unusual relationship that spans through many different emotions. Their relationship is not like most stories.

4. Luca Ferelli & Lia Betarrini
The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
There are two couple in this series (to date) Gabby and Marcello, but it is Lia and Luca who I favor a little bit more. There is a joking and playfulness with them.

5. Felicia Murdock & Grayson Sumner
A Talent for Trouble by Jen Turano
Grayson and Felicia are the perfect balance. Grayson is more straitlaced, while Felicia is very outgoing. They also are hilarious!

6. Willa Obenchain & Neil McGregor
Burning Sky by Lori Benton
Willa is recovering from personal losses and doesn't know where she fits in anymore. Neil is one to offer hope of finding normalcy. It's a different type of story with a triangle, but it plays out well.

Who are some of your favorite character couples?

8 comments

  1. I'm not a big romance reader, so my couples mostly came from literary fiction. I'll need to take a closer look at the books you mentioned.
    Is there any, which you can recommend in particular?

    Cheers, Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man. I keep telling myself to post something like this on my blog and I keep forgetting to... Enjoyed reading your choices, Katie! I agree with choices one and three, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first five couples you listed (haven't read the sixth's book)! I totally agree with you with picking Luca and Lia over Gabby and Marcello!
    I don't think I could pick only six couples! Just glancing at my shelves I kept going "Ooh they're a great couple, and so are they!" over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katarina, If you enjoy comedy, I would recommend A Talent for Trouble. It was hilarious! Non-stop action, that is a little lighter, Waterfall! I would recommended Laura Franz's Courting Morrow Little. There is so much to that story. I would recommend any of these, but those would the be the top three from this list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganise, I'm finally getting back to this Sunday one. I've skipped it the last few weeks. It's been busy. :-) I'm so glad you like them as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abbi, I know. I had a hard time deciding. I'm so glad there is another Lia and Luca fan! They are so much fun! Burning Sky was fantastic! If you like Laura Frantz's books, you will enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and again I see Waterfell!!! Everyone I know keeps gushing about this series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danny, Waterfall is so much fun! Romance, Adventure, hot Italian guys...what more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.