Stacking the Shelves (22)

November 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Each week you can highlight the books you have acquired the following week, whether it was buying them, receiving them for review, borrowed, or won. They can be printed or ebook.

Review:
 Winter in Full Bloom by Anita Higman (Moody/River North)
Captive Trail by Susan Page Davis (Moody/River North)

Bought:

 Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
Glamour in Glass by Mary Robinette Kowal


How was your book week? Get anything you have been looking forward to? Any good Black Friday deals?

6 comments

  1. Well, I did it... I just bought Shades of Milk and Honey, too! ;) Amazon has a 30%-off-1-book promo this weekend, so I decided to go ahead and get this one. The covers for this series are gorgeous! Thanks for the extra motivation to get a copy. :) Happy reading!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, that is awesome! I bought them early this week when they were on sale. They are gorgeous covers! Can't wait to hear what you think. I've been hearing good things about them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kate! :) And they were on sale??? How did I miss that? *face palm* Ah, well. ;)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, On sale one was like $6, the other was a little more. 30% is a good deal. :-) I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those look amazing, Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.