Super Six Sunday: Can't Wait To Read with the Kid!

November 3, 2013


Super Six Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Bewitched Bookworms. Each week features a topic and you can highlight your Super Six!

Topic:
Super 6 Books I Can’t Wait To Read With My Kids!

1. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
I've read this series once, but the kiddo was just to young to fully get it. I can't wait to read them again!
 
2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
It's Harry Potter! I loved it as an adult and I can't wait to share.

I loved the mythology twist.

4. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
It's a classic that every kid should have read to them!
 
5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
 Another classic. This will be a fun one to read through with.

6. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia, so much imagination behind with some wonderful lessons. 

What books are you looking forward to reading with your kids?

2 comments

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.