Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)
This happens every year! I find so many amazing books coming out and sadly, time gets in the way and it's hard to get to all the pretty books. I do plan on reading them though. That is a wonderful thing about the To Read list on GoodReads. You can keep track and go back and find all the lovelies so very easily.
1. Land of Silence by Tessa Afshar
2. No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer
3. The Ringmaster's Wife by Kristy Cambron
4. Undaunted Hope by Jody Hedlund
5. Siren's Song by Mary Weber
6. Dressed for Death by Julianna Deering
7. Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin
8. Her One and Only by Becky Wade
9. A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton
10. A Portrait of Emily Price by Katherine Reay
I own several of these books, but sadly, I haven't been able to get to read them yet. I do look forward to diving into them in the near future.
What books were you not able to get to this past year?