Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
Top Ten Of The Most Unique Books I've Read
Unique books are my favorite. They stand out and end up becoming my favorite books. There are many books that pop to mind.
1. Prelude for a Lord by Camille Elliot
2. Honor by Lyn Cote
3. The Dandelion Field by Kathryn Springer
4. A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund
5. Storm Siren by Mary Weber
6. The Sentinels of Andersonville by Tracy Groot
7. Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade
8. Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter
9. The Promise by Beth Wiseman
10. Born of Persuasion by Jessica Dotta
Each and everyone of these stories offered a unique story. They had a gripping story, that popped for multiple reasons. Characters with depth and humanity to them. They are also a list of favorites.
What was on your Top Ten this week?